About Us | Join the Team
Open Position: Event Manager
The event manager is responsible for the logistics, technology, and seamless execution of virtual and in-person events organized by Eversole Associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
Schedule and manage logistical aspects of all webinars, virtual or in-person workshops, and conferences including (but not limited to) speaker invitations, reminders, landing pages, promotion, attendee registration, website updates, tech checks, technical support and troubleshooting, recording, reports, etc.
- Event-planning and organizing experience
- Familiarity with virtual and webinar platforms, e.g., GoToWebinar, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to details
- Tech savvy with the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and in an organized, efficient manner
- Basic graphic design
- Experience using various social media and mailing list platforms
- Knowledge of photo and video production and editing
- Familiarity with WordPress as well as web and social media analytics
- Interest in agriculture, science, and technology
Position Type & Expected Hours
This is a part-time contractual position (15 to 20h per week) and working days are Monday to Friday. Some events may require travel and weekend hours.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and CV to Isabelle Caugant, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until filled.
About Eversole Associates
Eversole Associates (EA) is a full-service consulting firm that provides strategic visioning, guidance, project and program planning and implementation to research and development organizations, public and private agricultural and food industry entities, non-profit organizations, and governmental agencies.
Our activities range from coordination of national and international scientific projects, contract research, road mapping, strategic planning, and educational activities.
Examples of projects currently lead by EA are the International Wheat Genome Sequencing Consortium, the International Alliance for Phytobiomes Research, the Specialty Crop Regulatory Assistance and the U.S. Culture Collection Network.
Eversole Associates is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.